Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Calling LarryN & other 417 people

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 417 - Alnico's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 18th, 2003
    Posts
    201
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Check out this auction.

    http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...category=43372

    The speakers are worth that much.
    The pict shows a orange or red surrounds.
    I have seen this before & thought it was some cheesy aftermarket recone.
    Is the surround on your Bass recone look like this?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LarryN's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 1st, 2003
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    417 - My bass recone was not colored like that. I just looked at my Kustom 417's and they do have a cloth surround, but not that color. Those are probably good speakers if they are stock and came in what sounds like a guitar amp. I would contact the seller and ask if all the surrounds were red like that and what labels are on the speakers. I like the appearance of the curved spokes on the frame. Very vintage style.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.